Our Hot Start Conditioner (TCS) consists of a closed, insulated and heated mixing chamber, in which a mixture is heated with dry steam by a shaft which can rotate in two directions. Generously sized paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch, create a homogeneous mixture and a hygienic process. Two PT 100 temperature sensors register the preset temperature after which the electro-pneumatically controlled flap of the outlet is opened.
- A 100% guarantee that the mixture, right from the first kilo, undergoes the desired thermal treatment in order to combat bacteria, such as salmonella
- Homogeneous mixing and hygienic process
- Optimum absorption of steam and liquids
- Bypass system, for non-thermally treated mixtures at start of production or at emergency stop, is no longer required
- Robust construction of the housing
- Easy to clean
- Simple design
Features Hot Start Conditioner (TCS)
- Mixer housing in AISI 304, Base plate construction in heavy duty steel
- Solid mixer shaft in AISI 304 with interchangeable paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch
- Paddle holders in AISI 304, paddles in Hardox
- Interchangeable built-in scrapers at endplates
- Electro-pneumatically controlled flap in outlet
- Directly driven by gear motor or timing belt-driven by electric motor. Gear motor must always be controlled by frequency converter! Exclusive frequency converter
- Large inspection doors with safety switch
- 2 temperature sensors PT 100.
- 1x 3” steam inlet and 2x 1½” inlet for liquids
- Mixer housing, inspection doors and outlet insulated with rock-wool
- Electric heating system with adjustable thermostat 30-110 °C
Also discover the working principle of our expander.