Our extruder is developed with many years of experience. All this experience was gathered during the last 50 years. Thanks to the 50 years of experience, Almex is specialist in the extruding/ expanding market. Our machines are modern, efficient and durable.
Extrusion in the manufacturing of animal feed is a thermal process where starchy and protein based ingredients will be kneaded and cooked under specific moisture conditions.
- To make maximum use of the nutritional values of the raw materials
- To minimise the effect of any anti nutritional factors
- To achieve a high-quality constant and consistent end product
- To realize production within all product-specific guidelines
Almex offers a range of extruders which are used for a wide range of innovative single screw extrusion solutions for different applications.
Almex extruders are used for :
- Pet food extrusion
- (Floating) aquafeed extrusion
- Animal feed extrusion
- Cereal processing extrusion
- Pre-conditioning prior to other processes
Customized applications can be discussed
The design of the Almex Extruder is characterized by its technical innovativeness, simplicity and practical accessibility. These features have been emphatically present throughout the machine’s design and development process. In addition to the fact that the Almex extruders guarantee years of trouble-free and economical production is the operation and service accessibility characteristic of the Almex design.
Features of Extruder AL series:
- Rigid construction / continuous operation
- V-belt or direct drive
- High quality product
- Low cost of wear parts
- Easy cleaning
- Easy to control
- Less downtime for maintenance
Features of Extruder AXT series:
- Rigid construction
- Direct drive, incl. cooling
- High product quality
- Controllable wear costs
- Cooling per housing section (4 or 5 sections)
- Rotatable cutter-head
- Fine adjustment of blades during production
- Discharge of extrudate in desired version
- Easy to maintain, operate and clean
- Minimization of (necessary) maintenance downtime
You can also see how our new AXT extruder works.