Almex quality extruder parts are used to manufacture Contivar™ Expanders for the feed industry, a popular machine to improve feed quality. Almex was the first company using the Active Disc system on expanders in order to control exact power input. Using the Active Disc system the expander becomes a tool that can be precisely tuned in order to assure quality of the product.
Almex offers a range of expanders which improves the quality of finished feed as well as a more efficient Process. The Almex expanders have a reliably and sturdy design and are equipped by an unique Active Disk system (AD-system) in order to control exact product input and assure the quality of the product. Our special AD-system is easy to control and it is easy to exchange wear parts.
The robust and simple design of the Almex Contivar guarantees years of trouble free and economical production.
Features of the Contivar™ Conditioner
- Eliminate heat sensitive bacteria (salmonella)
- Higher fats and liquids inclusions
- Gelatinization of available starches
- Improved end product durability and strength
- Increased output of pellet mill
- Reduces wear costs of pellet mill
- Improved water stability for fish feed
- Enhanced oil extraction
- Access to wear parts by opening a lightweight stainless steel door only
- Easy cleaning
- Less downtime for maintenance
Also see the working principle of our expander, or see our extruder.